Welcome to Leabridge Bookkeeping
In today’s business world of competitive markets and twenty-four hours a day selling, bookkeeping is perhaps one of the lowest priorities of a growing business.
Leabridge bookkeeping helps to take the stress out of running your business, by assisting with all your bookkeeping requirements from purchase & sales ledger to business management reports. We provide a friendly and professional service ensuring timely returns, giving you the time and confidence to grow your business.
5 Ways Leabridge bookkeeping can help you save money:
- Help you work ‘on’ your business, not ‘in’ your business! – By outsourcing to a professional bookkeeper, whose performance is key to retaining the account, you are better able to focus on the growth of your business. Though you can still monitor the progress of your accounts, the day to day responsibility is removed, and you can continue to build your company confidently knowing you are receiving accurate reports, and your records are meeting statutory obligations.
- There a bookkeepers, and then there are “bookkeepers!’ – As is the case in many different industries, the skill level between one bookkeeper and the next may be as varied as the apprentice who calls himself a labourer and his boss, whose experience and skill far outweighs his younger counterpart. Both may call themselves labourers, yet their skill levels are worlds apart.
- Improve the quality of your financial information. – The accounting process involves interpreting financial information, often provided by a bookkeeper. These are profit and loss and balance sheets, debtors and creditor lists. With this information we can help you find out where you can improve on your costs and how to improve your profit. This will help give you tools to make business decisions.
- Save you time. – We can save you time by doing your bookkeeping more efficiently so you can concentrate on your business. The time saved can then be better spent working on your business and free up your time to spend with your family.
- Keep up to date with your financial information an administration. – We can keep your financial paperwork up to date so you will never have to pay any late payment fees of fines missing submitting vat returns on time, and pay your suppliers on time.
Even if you have been in business for a number of years, or just started up, it is vital to keep good accounting records. This will give you regular information to make important decisions about your business.
We can provide off-site a complete service with a designated experienced bookkeeper to liaise and offer support 5 days a week, or quarterly or yearly service if required. Our services also mean your business can avoid employing someone, which is not always cost effective, so we can take on your bookkeeping for you.
Our bookkeeping service allows you to maintain your accounting records to a high standard. Have proper systems in place to manage your financial processes. Have peace of mind when an inspection by HM Revenue & Customs is due. Reduce your accountancy bill, and finally better manage the cash flow of your business.
Good bookkeeping services ensure that your business runs as smoothly as possible
The preparation of management accounts are necessary in making business decisions
Many businesses are required to register for VAT when their turnover reaches £82,000
Effective credit control is one of the most important aspects to running a successful business.
What Our Clients Say
I write to express my appreciation for the excellent service my company has received from Leabridge
R H Blackall
We have no hesitation to recommend his services. His proactive approach means we never miss a deadline
Jeff has been responsible for our bookkeeping for approx 3 months and has transformed and made it his own
For over the past nine years Jeff has demonstrated both the expertise and the commitment that is needed
Jeff is professional and calm in his approach, he is reliable, helpful, and has saved me money
Jeff has taken over from my associate and has streamlined processes saving time and money for clients