Self Assessment Tax Returns

We offer Self Assessment Tax Returns

What is Self-Assessment?

Many of our clients need to file personal tax returns, as a result of being a company director (or indeed by virtue of being self-employed or a member of a partnership).

Alternatively, you may be trading as a sole trader or partnership in which case you may need the right paperwork and records to submit your tax return such as pension, income, expenses, together with capital gains information.

Our accountants based in London incorporate the relevant information from your company accounts (if applicable) into your tax self-assessment return. They will also factor in income from other investments, land or property and overseas assets

The staff at HM Revenue & Customs are not tasked to advise you on how to organise your affairs and minimise your tax. Therefore, if you want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax, you should consult a professional.

We use HM Revenue & Customs-approved software to:

  • Complete your tax return
  • Calculate your tax liability
  • File the return online
  • Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due

As part of the above service, we can analyse your self-assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made and we can also review the form to see if there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before the return is submitted.

This process helps to minimise your risk of a HM Revenue & Customs enquiry into your tax affairs. 

By giving you a fixed, competitive price, we can take the worry away when it comes to self-assessment tax returns; allowing you to concentrate on running your business.

So if you would like a quote, please go to the contact us page and fill in your details.

Many thanks.